I'm really sure..
this feeling, they call this love..
but I don't even understand what is this..
all I know that I feel something different, if I see u..
all I know, I want u..
All I wanted was u..
All I want is u..
nor the past or the present, or even the future..
All I know, I love u...
A friend told me, love means to be expressed, not to be wroten..
but I can't..
how can I love u, if I afraid to fall..
how can I love u, if I afraid to lose u..
Every step that I take make me farther to u..
but I'm sure, my feeling getting bigger and stronger..
All I can just write this feeling.. write this emptyness..
maybe I was never be in your beautiful eyes..
but whenever you need me,
I'll always there.. waiting for u...
ripp
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar